Saving Art Deco in Toronto

Slightly hidden from view by the construction walls that encircle it, an abandoned warehouse stands at the corner of Bathurst Street and Lakeshore Boulevard West. Known as Loblaw Groceterias, it was built in 1928 to house the consolidated headquarters of the present-day grocer giant. But unlike its predecessors, it appears wholly neglected with many broken[…]